Insurance coverage for your business. We are here, so you can get back to work.
As an independent insurance agency, we understand the business needs of our community. We are invested here, just as the all of the other businesses are, and we are proud to serve you in the coverages that you require.
- Business Owner Policy (BOP) : combines protection for all major property and liability risks in one insurance package. This type of policy assembles the basic coverages required by a business owner in one bundle. However, it is usually sold at a premium that is less than the total cost of the individual coverages.
- Commercial Property Insurance: is one of the most common types of business insurance that is used to cover any commercial property. Commercial property insurance protects commercial property from such perils as fire, theft, and natural disaster. A variety of businesses, including manufacturers, retailers, service-oriented businesses, and not-for-profit organizations carry commercial property insurance. It is generally bundled together with other forms of insurance, such as commercial general liability insurance.
- Commercial Umbrella: provides an extra layer of liability protection by covering costs that go beyond your other liability coverage limits. In other words, commercial umbrella insurance complements your other liability coverages by taking over when your other liability coverage limits have been reached.
- General Liability Insurance (GLI) also known as commercial general liability (CGL) insurance, can help protect your business if someone sues you for causing property damage or bodily injury. You can get this insurance as a standalone policy or bundle it with other coverages in Business Owner’s Business Owner’s Policy.
- Commercial Auto: provides coverage for vehicles used by your business. Damage to your vehicle(s), Driver injury, Injury to someone else, or
Damage to someone else’s property. Commercial auto policies tend to have higher coverage limits than personal policies, because business vehicles need more protection in case of accidents.
- Workers’ Compensation: is a publicly sponsored system that pays monetary benefits to workers who become injured or disabled in the course of their employment. Workers’ compensation is a type of insurance that offers employees compensation for injuries or disabilities sustained as a result of their employment.
- Surety Bonds: The most common types of surety are, Contract Surety Bonds (are bonds that the government or an owner of a construction project may require a contractor to obtain) and Commercial Surety Bonds (are required of individuals or businesses by the government, legislation or by other entities).