Auto Insurance

We insure cars, motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs.

We strive to provide our customers with  the best auto coverage that is possible.  As an independent agent, we provide you with a variety of insurance options.  We offer the same plans that the big agencies offer, but with small town customer face to face service.  We do not limit our services to Whitehall, we provide auto insurance coverage across Montana.

Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

As a local, independent insurance agency, A Insurance Agency For You can help you find the right policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers.

Standard Coverage:

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In most states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage — to pay for losses you cause others, or
  • No-fault coverage — to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply.

We write insurance in Montana and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Financed Autos:



Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.


Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.